If you are searching for your next BIG opportunity, Work in Central Queensland is a great place to start and stay connected. Whether you are looking for a new job yourself, or an employer looking to fill a role, this free service, provided by Capricorn Enterprise is waiting to open your world to new possibilities.
If you are looking for or wanting to work in Central Queensland, it’s never been easier to find that job, career or training, from Health to Mining, Construction to Retail, Education to Public Safety and more. If you are an employer looking for staff, Work in CQ will provide you with an efficient way to access staff and talent within your local community.
Work in Central Queensland is linking local and new residents with jobs in the Central Queensland region, across the local government areas of Livingstone Shire (Capricorn Coast/Keppel Islands), Rockhampton Regional Council, Gladstone Regional Council, Central Highlands Regional Council (incl. Emerald), Banana Shire (Biloela) and Woorabinda Aboriginal Shire Council. Offering an abundance of diverse and appealing leisure and lifestyle opportunities, together with dependable regional growth and development, Central Queensland truly is a great place to live, work, play and invest.
Connect to work, education, events, support and information for employment options and career pathways of interest.
Tools to power your job search:
• Hundreds of jobs across Central Queensland - Search, join, share and apply.
• Simple location, keyword and industry job search.
• Access local and industry Talent Communities in the Central Queensland region.
• Full-time, part-time, contract, casual, apprentice, internship and executive jobs.
• Create job alerts to be notified of new job roles.
• Register to create a personal shortlist of jobs and apply.