Council is committed to supporting Queensland Health as the lead agency responsible for responding to COVID-19.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our community, customers and staff.
If you have COVID symptoms
- People who are symptomatic, and can't access a test, should stay at home. If their symptoms remain mild they should remain at home and follow the instructions on Qld Health's website
- People who are symptomatic and their condition worsens should seek medical assistance either through their GP, 13HEALTH or if it is an emergency, through 000.
If you are a close contact
- People who are close contacts or worries they have spent time with someone who is positive, and who can't get a PCR or RAT test, should stay at home and follow these instructions on Qld Health's website.
How we can help minimise the spread
- wear a mask
- stay out of crowded spaces
- if you have any COVID like symptoms, stay at home.
Rules and restrictions around COVID are continuously changing so make sure you know the latest information from Queensland Health.
COVID testing in Livingstone
To find your nearest testing and fever clinic visit click here.
COVID vaccinations in Livingstone
To find vaccination information and clinics click here.
Impacts to Council facilities
Council is required to comply with Queensland Government Public Health Directives. We ask that you are kind to our staff at this time as they adhere to the directives.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated customers and staff are permitted at the following Livingstone Shire Council facilities:
- Council's Customer Support Centres
- All libraries
- Waste management facilities
- Yeppoon Lagoon (grassed area and swimming)