Expressions of Interest - Casual Gardeners
- The Role
- Council is establishing a pool of casual Gardeners to assist Council on an as needs basis. Are you an experienced Gardener? Are you looking for a position with excellent entitlements including a pay rate of $37.54 per hour (including casual loading). Would you like to be considered for future casual work at Livingstone Shire Council? If so, we welcome your expression of interest!
- Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card);
- Currently hold or have the ability to successfully obtain Implement Traffic Management Plan (formerly Traffic Management Level 2);
- Currently hold or have the ability to successfully obtain Commercial Operator’s Licence (AC/DC chemical licence); and
- Possess and maintain a current “MR” Class motor vehicle driver licence.
To be considered for a Casual Gardener position at Council, please submit a resume and complete the Job Application Form and return via email or mail to Email: email@example.com Mail: PO Box 2292, YEPPOON QLD 4703.
You will not receive any updates if there are no suitable vacancies. Council will keep your expression of interest on file and active until 31 December 2022. After this date, you will be required to re-submit your expression of interest to continue to be considered in future casual positions at Council.
- Job Application Kit