Library Assistant - Casual Pool
- The Role
- This position supports Council’s direction by being responsible for providing quality customer outcomes through assistance with the circulation of library items and related tasks, and answering customer queries in a professional, efficient and confidential manner. This position may be required to work at various libraries throughout the Livingstone Shire Council area.
- Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Key criteria for you to be successful in this role:
- This position falls under the definition of regulated employment in the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 and as such, persons seeking engagement in this position must undergo criminal history screening under the blue card system administered by the Queensland Government; and
- Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence.
- Salary QLGIA (Stream A) Level 2 – $33.80 per hour plus casual loading; and
- Supportive work environment.
- Closing Date
- Applications close Monday, 24 January 2022 at midnight.
- Job Application Kit