Labourer - Casual Pool
- The Role
- Are you an experienced labourer or looking to gain experience as a labourer? Are you looking for a position with excellent entitlements including a pay rate of $36.13 per hour (including casual loading). Would you like to be considered for future casual work at Livingstone Shire Council? If so, we welcome your expression of interest! Council is establishing a pool of casual Labourers who will undertake a wide range of labouring tasks throughout many different business units of Council on an as needs basis.
- Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- General Construction Induction (White Card); and
- Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle drivers licence
- $36.13 per hour (QLGIA (Stream B) Level 3 inclusive of Site & Casual Loading);
- Generous Superannuation; and
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Closing Date
- Applications close Monday, 24 January 2022 at midnight.
- Job Application Kit