Waste Facility Officer
- The Role
- This position supports Council’s Waste Management Strategy by supporting the day to day operations of the Council’s Waste management facilities, particularly Yeppoon Landfill, whilst performing as part of a small team that is commercially focussed, employing various specialist contractors to deliver best value and highly customer focussed services.
- Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Key criteria for you to be successful in this role:
- A relevant qualification in waste management and resource recovery or environmental engineering, or related field and/or significant relevant experience;
- General Construction Induction Card; and
- Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence.
- QLGIA (Stream A) Level 4 – Salary pro-rata $75,129 per annum;
- 9-day fortnight; and
- A supportive work environment.
- Closing Date
- Monday, 24 January 2022 at midnight.
- Job Application Kit