Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle!
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council for an experienced Counsellor with supervisory experience. This permanent full time role supports Council’s direction by providing effective, safe, productive and confidential leadership and delivery of the Strengthening Family Connections service in accordance with Council’s operational direction and in line with current funding requirements for the service.
Located in Yeppoon on the Central Queensland coast, Livingstone Shire Council provides a wide range of services to the community. Livingstone Shire Council is friendly, focussed on customer service and committed to the region.
If you have qualifications, knowledge and relevant experience in providing counselling to families, children and young people, together with supervisory experience and motivating a team of professional employees then submit your application today!
To excel in this role, you will:
• Hold tertiary qualifications within the social or behavioural sciences and relevant
experience in strengths based practice;
• Have experience in supervising and motivating a team of professional employees;
• Be required to undergo criminal history screening under the blue card system administered
by the Public Safety Business Agency and must hold a positive blue card; and
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence.
• QLGIA (Stream A) Level 6 – Salary $84, 035 p/a;
• 9 day fortnight;
• Diverse role within a small team;
Applications close Monday, 12 August 2019 at midnight.