Great career opportunity while living an enviable coastal lifestyle!
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with Council for an experienced Civil Engineer. This permanent full time role supports Council’s direction by providing a range of infrastructure planning and design services for municipal projects and development related works on behalf of the Infrastructure Portfolio.
Located in Yeppoon on the Central Queensland coast, Livingstone Shire Council provides a wide range of services to the community. Livingstone Shire Council is friendly, focussed on customer service and committed to the region.
If you have qualifications, knowledge and experience related to infrastructure planning and would like to work in a busy and supportive team environment, submit your application today!
To excel in this role, you will:
• Hold tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering;
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence; and
• Substantial experience related to infrastructure planning, research, analysis and design of
water supply and sewerage infrastructure.
• QLGIA (Stream A) Level 6 – Salary $84, 035 p/a;
• 9 day fortnight;
• Diverse role within a small team;
Applications close Monday, 12 August 2019 at midnight.